3 April 2015

40 Questions for April

I do like this little interview. I've done this a few times now and always find it useful. It's strange how my answers can sometimes surprise myself. Let me know if you give it a go, I'd love to read someone else's 40 answers. x

Making :     Finding time for Miss D's quilt again.
Cooking :    Not really, it's more sandwiches and salad just now.
Drinking :   Water.
Reading:     The Day Of The Flood - Margaret Atwood.
Wanting:     A new summery wardrobe.
Looking:     At these lovely light evenings.
Playing:     He-Man and Battlecat with Little C mostly.
Deciding:   What I am willing to pay for craft fairs/pop up  shops.
Wishing:     For a beachy holiday.
Enjoying:    The longer days and lighter evenings.
Waiting:     For my lottery numbers to come up.
Liking:      My new look Folksy page.
Wondering:   If I will be able to keep up the hot yoga.
Loving:      The holiday, a break from the school run.
Pondering:   What last minute Easter holiday plans to make.
Considering: Future plans for my studio space.
Watching:    Tremors - Still love that film!
Hoping:      To achieve a work/life balance in 2015
Marvelling:  At how quickly kids catch on to new things.
Needing:     A good holiday, no really, it's been a looong time.
Smelling:   Well...sweaty. It's the Bikram yoga, there is no avoiding the sweat.
Wearing:    Lycra most days unusually for me and summery skirts (with leggings).
Following:  Nothing new. I'd really like to find some new inspiring blogs.
Noticing:    A lot of bloggers, turning off their blogs, sadly.
Knowing:    That things are changing in small business craft. Can't put my finger on it, but change is afoot!
Thinking:    Time is flying by lately. Is it an age thing?
Feeling:     hmmmm....
Admiring:   Those with truly unique, new and innovative craft ideas when there is sooo much out there already.
Sorting:     Always sorting! Clothes, toys, shoes, more toys...
Buying:      Fabrics and threads.
Getting:     An Easter egg tomorrow I hope. (Just a little one).
Bookmarking: A label making company. I want new woven labels.
Disliking:   The recent rise in postal costs.
Opening:     Nothing much lately.
Giggling:    At this cheesy 90's classic. (see watching).
Feeling:     Aches in my muscles, but worth it.
Snacking:    Trying not too, I know boring isn't it.
Coveting:   So many things but keep eyeing up various craft courses.   
Helping:    Miss D with her own crafty projects, knitting and friendship bracelets.
Hearing:     Lots of 6 music lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin