25 February 2011

It's been a while hasn't it?

Well howdy there. My oh my it has been a while hasn't it and I did so want to be good this time around. It really makes my admire all the folks out there who keep such wonderful and inspiring blogs, it's definitely much harder than it looks. I have been knitting and stitching away though.
I have finally made a start on a project which has been in my dreams as well as in my sketch book for quite some time. Ever since my little sproggling was growing and giving me heart burn I have been wanting to make a special something just for her, you know something that she could keep and perhaps pass on to a sprogget of her own one day.  Well I decided that an illustrated alphabet would be the said something and felt being a favourite for me I have decided to applique the illustrations. It will not be a speedy project! But so far I am really enjoying it. 


(Sorry for the slightly dodgy pics by the way my camera decided not to cooperate) Here is P for Peacock and...


V for vegetables (waiting to be stitched). What do you think? I feel pretty happy with them.
So quite a lot to do...  I shall keep you posted.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin