Howdy,
I will just warn you right now, there isn't any eye candy in this post unfortunately. My memory card has gone awry. So just a little bit of babble for now, do bear with me.
I have only made a little progress with my illustrated alphabet due to work-sewing deadlines and a little girl with a sick tummy. I was prepared for the lack of sleep, not being able to go out in the evenings whenever I wanted and just the general 'being responsible for a little human'. But illness', man o man I don't think I was quite prepared for the worry when your little one is poorly. I always try to tell myself it's just a cold, it's just a tummy bug, but you just can't help but feel, oh god will she ever be better (two days of a sick baby feels like two weeks in worry time). I guess that's love for ya!!
So maybe it was the colds and bugs going about, or maybe the recurrence of harsh weather (we had hail today), but I craved soup, carrot & lentil, and soup I had to have. Cosy, hot, thick soup. Yum.
Speak soon x
No comments:
Post a Comment