26 October 2014

An interview with myself.



Hello, I'm sorry that I can't remember where I found this self questionaire. I saved the questions onto my computer some time ago,(probably more than a year ago). But feel free to copy them and have a go. It's nice to get a sense of where you are right now. x

Making: Costumes for panto 2014. Aladdin this year.
Cooking: Stews, it's that time of the year.
Drinking: Water, but also have a thing for peppermint tea just now.
Reading: Nothing, need a good recommendation! Any suggestions?
Wanting: More time for everything, family, work, play...
Looking: For ways to make some of my new ideas come to light.
Playing: With photo editing tools to try and improve my product pics.
Deciding: Whether or not to restock my Etsy shop.
Wishing: I could go on a shopping spree.
Enjoying: My new studio space. I'll tell you more about that soon!
Waiting: To finish panto costumes and work on all the new crafty ideas inside my head.
Liking: All the random bags people are now using for their shopping since the 5p bag charge came into force.
Wondering: If I'll ever make a decent income through craft.
Loving: The howling wind outside when I'm all cosy inside.
Pondering: What kind of gloves to by to save my freezing fingers when I do go outside.
Considering: Making Miss D a new scarf, but not sure if I have time. She could do with a new one just now.
Watching: A fair bit of BBC Alba. Hoping that some Gaelic sinks in.
Hoping: That I can keep my blog up to date this time.
Marvelling: At how much knowledge my little kids’ brains seem to be soaking up these days.
Needing: More time, time, time.
Smelling: Lots of naughty yummy food (that I'm trying to avoid) everywhere I go.
Wearing: Tights, it's also that time of the year now :)
Following: All my usual blogs
Noticing: How dark the days are now that the clocks have gone back.
Knowing: That there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Thinking: That I will need to start Christmas shopping quite soon, it's creeping up and I don't get much time to shop these days.
Feeling: Content
Admiring: How organised people can be with their social media, really, I am!
Sorting: The random piles of stuff accumulating around the house or at least I should be.
Buying: Some new bedding for Miss D once I find something nice.
Getting: My fashion groove back on. Finally feeling inspired again.
Bookmarking: Things to do with learning the mandolin, because I would like to.
Disliking: The lack of good TV in the evening although I could probably do without the distraction.
Opening: Bags of fabric waiting to be stitched up into costumes.
Giggling: At my kids, putting both legs in one leg hole and pretending to be mermaids, waddling around.
Feeling: Tired at the thought of how busy (but good) the next few weeks are going to be.
Snacking: On fruit, my attempt to be good in the run up to Christmas.
Coveting: A holiday in the sun it's been a few years now.
Wishing: I could be more confident sometimes.
Helping: Miss D to draw high heel shoes on her picture of a lady.
Hearing: The wind outside, it really is quite a gale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin